Ink Thread & Tech Corp.
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Ink Thread & Tech Corp. is a high growth start-up disrupting the $25B+ North American uniform / promotional industry through its online platforms: entripy.com (promotional), zipmerch.ca (uniforms), entripyshops.com (schools and teams) and slaite.ca (print on demand).
We are headquartered in a vertically integrated 50,000 plus square foot state-of-the-art facility in Oakville, Ontario. Our technology-focused and vertically-integrated operations allow us to provide clients with superior speed, quality, convenience and pricing. We are Canada’s leader in custom branded apparel, but we are just scratching the surface of our potential.
This role takes place in a high performance, fast-paced, client-focused environment. Reporting to the VP of Finance, the Accounts Receivable Clerk is responsible for a variety of accounting, bookkeeping, and financial tasks in order to support the Finance Department and ensure the daily accounting functions run accurately and efficiently.
- Billing, credits/returns, aide in discrepancies, reconciliation, payment processing and collections
- Prepare and record bank deposits
- Prepare rebates
- Verify POs, record bills, post payments and process adjustments
- Account set up and maintenance, generation of POs
Inventory and administrative:
- Coordination with all departments adjustments to inventory to maintain accuracy
- Review variances to PO’s and standard costs of inventory
- Supplies and stock; source, compare, reorder as required
- Accounting entries and reconciliations, including accruals
- GST/HST reconciliation and preparation
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years accounting and administrative experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Working knowledge of NetSuite preferred
- Excellent accounting skills
- Familiar with all accounting procedures
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
- Speed, accuracy, and strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and professional manners
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to meet deadlines in a proactive manner
- Medical/Dental benefits after successful completion of probation period
- Employee Discounts (so you can rock your personalized attire)
- Casual dress (leave your business gear at home)
- Fun social events (we work hard and play hard)
- Fitness benefits (we will help you get your fit on)
- Fantastic location (Mississauga/Oakville border)
Ink Thread & Tech Corp. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, will provide accommodation throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process.
Marketing and Advertising
Greater Toronto Area, Canada
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita ca.linkedin.com.