Audience Marketing Manager
This role can be 100% remote in the US or Canada
At Ensemble IQ, we provide valuable and timely information to industry professionals through trade events, leading business-to-business magazines, and electronic newsletters. We believe in solving big problems and inspiring bold ideas. We empower retailers, consumer goods manufacturers, technology vendors, marketing agencies and a vast ecosystem of service providers by leveraging an integrated network of media and information platforms that connect and provide actionable marketplace intelligence.
About the role:
This is an ideal role for well-rounded audience development marketer. This job requires a balanced skill set with the ambition of growing audience numbers by significant percentages. You are a team player with strong project management skills, working with an eagle eye for detail and a contagious energy. You will help develop and implement strategies that maximize audience growth potential. The role reports in to the Sr. Director Audience Strategy. We would love to talk to you if you are obsessed with numbers and data and have a love of all things digital. Does it sound like you?
- Circulation audit filing and support
- Organize, clean and analyze data with attention to security and confidentiality
- Reporting and analytics for data driven marketing and business decision making
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative engagement campaigns
- Audience insights and identification of opportunities
- Engagement and rejuvenation of print and digital audiences
- Creation and maintenance of audience marketing automation campaigns
- Post secondary education in a related field
- Working knowledge of and experience with managing complex relational databases
- Comfort handling large data sets in Excel, and a proven ability to interpret data into successful marketing strategies
- Must be tech-savvy and possess excellent troubleshooting skills
- Above average ability to multi-task proactively and prioritize in response to issues as they arise
- Excellent research skills
- Solid organization skills, with an attention to detail required
- Clear and effective communication, both written and verbal
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Previous publishing experience
- Familiarity with data privacy and anti-spam regulations
- Solid understanding of analytics tools and social media platforms
- Broad understanding of technical aspects of the web (HTML, browsers)
EnsembleIQ is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity and inclusion. We provide accommodations at all stages through recruitment and employment in accordance with Human Rights and accommodation legislation upon request.
PublishingOnline MediaMarketing and Advertising
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita ca.linkedin.com.