Automations Implementation Consultant
NP Group is exclusively partnering with a leading multinational enterprise software vendor to find an Automations Implementation Consultant for the North America region. The position was created due to rising demand and the company’s recent business growth. The company’s products have been known for the efficiency, speed, agility and value for money they can bring to their customers’ business processes, and they are launching a new market-leading student management system for the Education sector.
The role encompasses end-to-end management for delivering the student management automation features for purposes of generating communications and other interactions with students, staff and faculty, as well as enabling process workflow solutions. The Automations Implementation Consultant will be expected to design and develop automation solutions for clients based on their needs and objectives as well as document the specifications for automated processes based on business needs. In addition, the consultant will be called upon to provide training on the automated features, answer client queries and resolve their issues, and implement best practices.
Responsibilities of the Automations Implementation Consultant:
• Partnering with customers as well as project managers and functional implementation consultants, you will be the primary knowledge source for establishing the most effective methods of developing various forms of automated processes using integrated tools and features and provide consultation to users as well as leading cross-functional teams to address business issues.
• Creation of automated processes including generating communications, workflow processes, data inserts and updates, invocation of web services and other system tasks.
• Creating, managing and publishing information dashboards that can be used to initiate automated processes.
• As customers and internal users submit automation development requests, you will work with them to find solutions that meet their needs, providing opinions and advice, and counsel on variety of topics.
• Creating and designing best-practice solutions that support business automation tasks leveraging the tools (rulesets, interaction plans, communication templates and query lists).
• Maintaining a record of the different automated processes in place and assist in development of ways to improve how the customers currently operate.
• Provide estimates and plans for project automation initiatives to customer stakeholders.
• Effectively planning and managing implementation initiatives related to automations.
• Actively participating in development and documentation of automation policies, standards and guidelines.
• Developing and executing Knowledge Transfer plan.
• Taking responsibility for or participating in a variety of ad-hoc automation-related projects that are dictated by current business and technical developments.
• Responsible for key communication to project and client leadership.
• Collaborate with client counterpart to successfully deliver on shared objectives.
• Responsible for timely identification and escalation of risks and development of alternative technical and functional approaches when necessary.
Qualifications of the Automations Implementation Consultant:
• A four-year college degree in Computer Science, MIS or Engineering related field; or equivalent work experience
• Expertise in VB.Net, the standard language for Windows Workflow Foundation programming.
• Experience working with Higher Ed is highly advantageous
• 3+ years’ experience in SaaS software reporting implementation projects
• Successful management of medium to large SaaS implementation projects that demonstrate innovative applications of technology, ability to work with multidisciplinary teams of business and technical professionals, interaction with senior management
• Ability to support a phased roll-out; support end users and project team in live environment, while supporting on-going implementation and cut-over activities
• Experience in issue resolution techniques and root cause analysis of automation failures
• Experience in identifying and applying automation best practices and assist in developing supporting policies and procedures
• Experience in assisting technical teams to ensure consistency with client’s data reporting policy
• Ability to resolve complex problems relating to automation configurations
• Ability to identify and recommend processes to ensure clients can successfully manage the design and implementation
• Ability to understand business processes and assist with automation-related design decisions
• Experience in supporting business risk mitigation strategies through the implementation of controls
• Experience in documenting processes and performing knowledge transfer/training to client team members
• Attention to detail in working with client personal and pay-related data
• Self-starter with proven ability to work within a team-oriented environment
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change
• Excellent communication, both written and oral
• Experience working in a fast-paced and dynamically changing environment
• Demonstrated client facing experience by partnering with customers to drive successful outcomes