Beyond Bilingual Inc.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Our client has been in their industry for more than 150 years and has provided the finest quality products and services with integrity and dedication to superior customer service at all levels. The company treats its employees with the greatest of respect and provides additional support in order to support continued growth.
In this role, you will ensure client satisfaction while working in cooperation with outside sales to grow existing customers.
- Company benefit plan (starts after 3 months)
- LTD Plan
- STD Plan
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Pension Plan
- An orientation to physical, mental, and financial wellness in the workplace
- Employee development
- Opportunity for advancement
- Casual dress code policy
- Family atmosphere
- Enter faxed and emailed orders in system, confirm pricing, delivery and allocate inventory against the Regional Distribution Centre.
- Complete EDI orders in Lawson Products software (M3) and complete as noted above for faxed orders.
- Answer customer calls with regard to order status, inventory availability, and price.
- Provide customer with shipping information.
- Communicate “back order” status to the customer.
- Contact manufacturing facilities to obtain pricing and delivery on special order requests.
- Prepare quotes and send to customer.
- Prepare excel spreadsheets with sales information.
- Liaise with sales rep, discussing customer issues and requirements.
- Contact customer to follow up on orders and make sure their needs have been met to foster future sales.
- Gather data and solve problems.
- File orders.
- Grade 12 Diploma minimum, preferable college or university degree in business/sales or equivalent experience.
- 2 years’ of customer service and/or inside sales experience preferably in the Manufacturing or Distribution industries.
- Bilingual in French and English is a plus.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Have the ability to work in a team environment, multi-task, and handle a large volume of calls.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications; Lawson M3 experience a plus.
- Work requires considerable accuracy and responsibility.
Simcoe, Ontario, Canada