Tundra Technical Solutions
Bilingual Payroll Administrator (En/Fr)
Who We Are:
Tundra Technical Solutions has grown into a global provider of recruitment and staffing services since our doors opened in 2004. We challenge conventional practices while redefining clients’ expectations and pledge to stay laser-focused on your success as an industry professional. We want to connect the right talent with our many enterprise and industrial clients. Tundra has made appearances on the Growth 500 list for 10 consecutive years thanks to our commitment to hard work and leadership in IT, engineering and manufacturing. Further, we offer a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a bonus structure, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress.
Diversity and inclusion matter to Tundra. If contacted for an interview, please advise if you require accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians Disabilities Act. Tundra is an equal opportunity employer.
- Process payroll on a weekly basis. Ensure correctness and completeness of payroll processing is aligned with scheduled deadlines
- Maintain and update employee files as required within the payroll and accounting platform (ADP)
- Processing of hours in the timesheet system
- Management of Payroll Inbox: address and reconcile any pay discrepancies/inquiries from employees/vendors.
- Reconciliation of payments between accounting system and bank deposits
- Support to Onboarding team on ad-hoc basis
- You must be able to perform all of these responsibilities in both French and English
- Native or fluent business proficiency in both English and French is required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and French is required
- Knowledge of the Canadian Payroll regulations and best practices, i.e. an understanding of labor & compliance related items is required
- Knowledge of QuickBooks and MS Office – particularly Excel is required. Knowledge of ADP WFN and MS Dynamics are assets.
- Knowledge on US Payroll is an asset
- 3+ years working experience supporting payroll and general accounting
- Working towards Payroll designation is an asset (PCP, CPA)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple priorities to meet static deadlines
- Strong organization and time management skills that will allow you to thrive in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or an equivalent field of study
Tundra Technical Solutions would like to thank you for the interest you have demonstrated in this opportunity. However, only candidates with the required skills will be contacted. Tundra Technical Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workplace.
Tundra Technical Solutions is among North America’s leading providers of Information Technology and Engineering staffing and consulting services. Our success and our clients’ success are built on a foundation of service excellence. Rather than continually trying to sell to new clients and companies and simply filling databases with candidates, we focus on developing stronger relationships and deeper knowledge of our existing clients’ challenges and opportunities.
Open ears. Open minds. Open futures
Staffing and Recruiting
Greater Toronto Area, Canada