Company: Contrans Vrac
Location: La Prairie, QC
Position: Full time, Monday – Friday, Salaried position
Contrans Vrac is a division of TFI International, a leader in the transportation and logistics industry. We are a bulk liquid business, meaning we haul products like juice, beer, cement, sugar, and resin to companies across North America. We also provide services such as rail transfers, maintenance, and trailer washing. Our main offices are in La Prairie, QC and Cornwall, ON, and we have over 14 sister companies with locations stretching from coast to coast in Canada and the US.
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual with with strong organization and time-management skills to join our Administration team! This is an entry-level position, so although relevant experience or exposure to the industry is considered an asset, it is not required.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of new technology pertaining to billing and payroll.
- Monitor customer requirements and review order notes
- Assist with customer request for information and documentation
- Maintain customer files (account information, portals, requirements and rates)
- Monitor and review invoicing and orders and correct any issues
- Other responsibilities as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Completion of high school required. Post-secondary education related to business administration / safety is preferred.
- Experience in administration is considered an asset, but this is an entry level job suitable for a recent graduate and therefore does not require significant experience
- Bilingual – French & English
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to balance competing priorities
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS Word
- Proactive and solution focused
- Able to analyze data and make recommendations
- Must be able to work collaboratively
- Must have a car, valid driver’s license and ability to travel locally
What We Can Offer You:
- Competitive salary
- A comprehensive benefits plan
- Dental, Vision, and additional coverage such as massage, physiotherapy, etc.
- Employer-matched RRSP contribution plan
- Employer Assistance Program
- Paid vacation
- Exposure to a massive industry and company with endless opportunities for career development and progression across Canada and the US
This is not a remote position. Our staff is presently working in-office with all necessary COVID-19 precautions in place.
Contrans Vrac is an equal opportunity employer.
Laprairie, Quebec, Canada