The Key Board Company
Business Development Partner
The ideal candidate is a motivated, organized, and creative individual who welcomes the challenges of acquiring and developing new business for a start-up through concentrated sales efforts. You will build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, and close business deals while maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions. You will primarily focus on driving revenue and growing the user base.
This position demands strong market research skills and the ability to execute tasks in a timely manner. Working closely with a team of 15+ engineers and 2 partners. You will be provided with mentoring and training to ensure you fully understand our business strategy and principles. You need to have a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and sharp attention to detail to succeed in this role.
You will be expected to execute the company’s overall strategic direction, develop and execute financial and operating plans that enable us to deliver on our performance aspirations, and lead/support strategic or operational projects important to our financial, operational, and market success.
- Cultivate strong business relationships with partners.
- Proactively identify new opportunities and deliver innovative solutions to customers.
- Develop market strategies by researching lists of high potential prospects.
- Ability to build strong relationships, consult, negotiate and influence others to meet goals
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and meet goals with tenacity and determination.
- Ability to work effectively as a team player and collaborate to meet company objectives.
- Passion to learn, develop and work in a start-up environment focusing on B2B and B2C sales strategies.
- Maintaining all aspects of partnership go-to-market, ensuring that both parties hit their respective timelines prior, during, and after launch.
- Excellent oral and written communication with the ability to speak with individuals at all levels in a company.
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada