National Bank of Canada
Call Center Team Directors
- Are you motivated to participate in the opening of a new client contact centre?
- Are you an inspiring leader who knows how to motivate your employees to do their best?
- Do you truly care about customer service and want to make a positive IMPACT?
Join the Client Contact Centre in Sherbrooke where your role, in collaboration with the Senior Manager, will be to build a team of agents who are committed to efficiently meeting our clients’ varying needs, while offering them a superior client experience.
Being a Section Manager means soundly managing a team of around 15 employees, while creating a motivating and inspiring environment with a culture focused on customer service and professional development. With your management experience, passion for serving clients, ambitious and innovative spirit, and agility, you’ll be the ideal candidate.
Day To Day, You Will
- As an involved leader, ensure operations run smoothly in order to motivate employees to reach business plan objectives, aiming for a client- and employee-centric culture.
- Manage your team members’ development and performance using personalized coaching in order to develop their skills and support them in their career path.
- Explain to the team the rules set out for client segmentation, client referrals, transaction execution, risk management, regulatory compliance and operating procedures, and make sure they are followed.
- Set up the actions required so that the whole team can offer clients an exceptional experience.
- Completed bachelor’s degree in a related field and 5 years of relevant experience, OR completed master’s degree and 3 years of relevant experience, OR undergraduate diploma from the National Bank University Program and 7 years of relevant experience
- Experience in coaching
- Experience in managing a customer service team, an asset
- Excellent knowledge of the business reality of client contact centres, an asset
- Knowledge of personal banking financial products, an asset
- Bilingualism, spoken and written (English and French)
The Bank is daring and innovative and has modernized its performance assessment system to better meet our clients’ needs. That’s why the expected behaviours of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as achieving business objectives.
Are you ready to meet this challenge? Submit your application!
- You must be available to work evenings and weekends
- Note that the position is located in Sherbrooke
- We will contact you if your application is selected for the next steps
At National Bank, we stand out by investing in our employees throughout their careers—as demonstrated when we were awarded silver in the “Most Innovative use of HR Technology” category at the 2020 Canadian HR Awards for our use of Axonify, a personalized learning solution that can be used every day.
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management’s concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
Customer ServiceInformation Technology
Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita ca.linkedin.com.