National Bank of Canada
Commercial Account Manager
- You have proven yourself in business development?
- You know how to build and manage relationships with your customers and partners?
- You have commercial credit experience?
The Commercial Account Manager position is perhaps the job you’ve been waiting for!
As Commercial account manager, you will be essential in growing the sizeable portfolio of business clients assigned to you. Your complex and varied duties will help you rapidly become a trusted advisor to your clients for their financial projects.
This position reports to the Associate Vice President and is in Winnipeg.
In Your Role, You Will Be Expected To
- Identify and develop business opportunities in your market, increase your commercial client base, and establish business development strategies
- Help your clients attain their business objectives by proposing financial strategies based on the most suitable combination of Bank products and services
- Meet clients’ changing needs by adapting and optimizing financial products and advice/approaches
- Negotiate the terms and conditions of agreements with clients, while making sure that they meet risk management standards and profitability criteria
- Draw up business development plans
- Assist the center in reaching objectives
- Actively participate to various networking activities
- The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Personal and Commercial Banking sector’s activities
- Based on your academic background, at least 4 to 8 years’ experience in sales and business development within the financial industry:
- University certificate and 8 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree and 6 years’ experience
- Master’s degree and 4 years’ experience
- Experience in sales and business development
- Experience in analysis of financial statements
- Experience in commercial credit
- Network of professional contacts among local medium-sized entreprises and large companies, an asset
- English (spoken and written) is required, French is an asset
The Bank has innovated by modernizing its performance evaluation system to better meet our clients’ evolving needs. From now on, the corporate values (expected behaviours) of partnership, agility and empowerment count as much as the business objectives.
Working at National Bank means having access to competitive working conditions, a wide range of employee benefits, a dynamic work environment and telemedicine services.
National Bank sees diversity as a great source of wealth and values it in all its dimensions. Its objective is to offer an open, respectful work environment where all employees can achieve their full potential. Senior management’s concrete commitment helps spread this value across all sectors in the organization. The Bank has been ranked among the top employers for diversity in Canada for several years.
Come and see how: https://jobs.nbc.ca/diversity
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita ca.linkedin.com.