Summit Search Group
CRM Manager – Direct to Consumer – Digital
As a CRM Manager, you will support the Direct to Consumer business in the development and execution of a data-driven, automated, omni-channel CRM strategy. You will lead the development of best-in-class engagement strategies, segmentation, and performance optimization. You are driven by wanting to know who your consumers are, what communication strategies drive the best engagement and the desire for continuous improvement.
Management and Strategy
· The CRM manager plays the main role of managing the day-to-day consumer relationship protocols, their refinement, CRM segmentation, onsite personalization, and product recommendation programs.
· Responsible for collaborating with Director, DTC and Acquisition Manager in formulating strategies, the CRM strategy execution, asset deliverable management, as well as the testing of all SMS, emails, among other multi-channel communications. The CRM Manager is also tasked with overseeing the creation of models against lifetime value, retention, churn, loyalty, and advocacy programs.
· Expected to collaborate on consumer journey optimization and support implementation of enhancements based on journey performance and segmentation data
· Support data-capture requirements and associated data architecture enablement
· Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions
· Role of open data and audience insights (media) in influencing CRM database growth
Analytics & Reporting
· The CRM Manager is tasked with portfolio-wide consumer analytics and behavioral reporting
· Responsible for the development of consumer segmentation models along with internal and
external analysts and based on common characteristics inclusive of purchase history, consumer
type, consumer behavior, and demographics.
· Responsible for driving the continuous optimization of on-site product recommendations, cross-selling and merchandising opportunities based on segmentation models and desired actions.
Loyalty, Customer Retention & Membership Support
· Responsible for enabling the consumer loyalty vision for the DTC business. Enabling loyalty and personalization across all channels social, web, mobile, email, retail, Estates.
· Collaborate with customer care team to ensure customer satisfaction, brand NPS and any requirements for win-back or defection tactics
Team Definition, Recruiting and Leadership
· Collaborate on development of Enterprise CRM strategy and technology enablement
· Leverage EpiServer marketing automation capabilities and CRM capabilities to their fullest
· Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed
What you should bring:
- University Degree, or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years managing and developing CRM strategies
- Experience in a creating Omnichannel engagement strategies
- Working with CRM technologies to drive automation and optimization
To apply, please send a resume to Shannon Terpstra, [email protected]
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
Food & BeveragesConsumer GoodsMarketing and Advertising
Greater Toronto Area, Canada