Customer Service Manager
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervises Customer Service and facility administrative personnel day-to-day
- Implements and supports management information system (MIS) for warehouse and office operating systems
- Audits facility administration and supplies necessary training for Customer Service Representatives
- Ensures that accurate physical inventories and reconciliations are completed on a timely manner.
- Maintains important legal and customer documents including building lease and customer files at the regional level.
- Reviews aged accounts receivables.
- Produces reports including weekly Flash, P&L review.
- Assists in corporate and facility manual audits to ensure facility compliance.
- High School Diploma required, Associates Degree preferred
- At least 5+ years of Manager/Supervision experience.
- Experience in Distribution/fulfillment center, preferred
- Computer applications using MS Office based software.
- Must be flexible in adapting to changing environments
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Bi-lingual (French) is preferred, not required.
- Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours including nights, weekends and holidays as needed by the customer.
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours.
- Lift and move up to 50 pounds.
- Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head.
- Walking in the facility and around area with great frequency; facilities are over a quarter mile in length.
- Should be able to work in environments with variable noise levels, lighting conditions and temperature variation and able to access all areas of building without limitations.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of NFI about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at NFI via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of NFI, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by NFI for this position and a valid agreement with NFI is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the NFI agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Customer ServiceInformation Technology
ConstructionLogistics and Supply ChainTransportation/Trucking/Railroad
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita ca.linkedin.com.