DevOps & Machine Learning Integration Specialist
The role of Specialist Solution and System Integration is responsible for the successful deployment of advanced infrastructure, telecom, Industrial IoT, software development, application , and technology solutions, systems and services. The Specialist ensures that all business requirements are met by team members and projects, and contributes to the global evolution of CN’s I &T. The Specialist is a key player in the team, ensuring the technology delivered is secure, reliable, available, resilient, performant, and aligned with safety standards per business requirements.
- Engage with customers to capture requirements.
- Translate the technology solution architecture into engineering or software development standards & specifications.
- Establish test plans and tests results for newly defined solution.
- Conduct lab testing and log results.
- Ensure that solution designed meet all business requirements based on blueprint and test results in the lab, create Detailed / Functional Design.
- Establish deployment/migration strategy and guide project team and operations.
- Guide other Integrator(s) and help address potential and current with them.
- Coordinate installation with technicians in the field, or with business owner for maintenance window.
- For support issues during project migration or deployment, determine appropriate resolution/solution through root cause analysis and impact analysis.
- Transition-to-core: update of documentation, systems, training, and presentation.
- Define and maintain engineering and configuration standards.
- Apply, and ensure compliance with, all appropriate CN I&T standards (e.g. Security, Architecture, Project Delivery Methodology, SOX, Telecom, Software Engineering, etc.).
- Engage external providers and work with Business Planning, Supply Management and Legal teams in the context of procuring delivery and / or support services of existing or new services.
- Manage the roadmap (hardware & software) with the vendor based on CN strategy & I&T technology needs.
- Estimate overall solution costs and share information with Project Managers and stakeholders.
- Create technical diagrams and documentation for the solution.
- Work with Project managers during the planning phases and identify deployment steps and risks.
- Follow the Change and Release Management processes by initiating Change Controls and executing cut-over plans.
- Pre-configure and lab-test all required components during deployment. Document tests and log results.
- Full stack development of AI Feature and application in various area.
- Identify Models to be used and improve model accuracy
- Participate in the product definition, especially around the aspect of AI, machine learning, to translate complex business requirement into concrete technical solution.
- Create new optimisation for Infra monitoring with integration with third party or internal script(s).
- Develop new way to get information from the application to get more data for the monitoring
- Use the data in the log management for pattern recognition
- Develop cloud design pattern for availability, data management, design and implementation, management and monitoring.
- Build the structure for process and documentation
- Build solutions with the Azure, Google cloud platform and DevOps marketplace.
- Evolve and build best practice materials
- Enable development teams to leverage cloud-native architectures with new and existing applications.
- Build workshops and labs about cloud technologies, cloud operations, containers, orchestrators and microservices.
- Minimum 7-10 years overall work experience
- 7+ years experience in Software Development, DevOps, R&D, Cloud and/or telecom.
- 5+ years of relevant technical expertise including complex detailed design and solution integration.
- Experience designing, configuring and deploying DevOps systems.
- Ability to precisely estimate efforts of the tasks assigned to the integrators.
- Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel and meet deliverables dates.
- Very good technical documentation skills.
- Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills.
- Leadership skills and ability to influence and guide others on integration and technical matters.
- Proven experience delivering technology projects involving multiple parties.
- Proven experience with IP protocols and technologies.
- Knowledge of IT security principles.
- Ability to clarify requirements and insure solution meets business needs.
- Strong systems engineering knowledge.
- Ability to estimate efforts and costs required for delivery.
- Strong sense or prioritization for meeting deadlines.
- Strong familiarity with CNN for objects detection, segmentation and classification.
- Familiarity with machine learning application to time series analysis.
- Experience with Tensorflow, Keras, Spark, Opencv, Pytorch, etc.
- Strong knowledge of machine learning or AI feature and application in the SaaS software
- Experience with Natural language processing, text understanding, classification, pattern recognition, recommendation systems, targeting systems, ranking systems or similar
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Gitlab CI, Github Actions, etc)
- Able to code in Python or Java
- Strong knowledge how to monitor application and infrastructure
- Knowledge in logs management, application monitoring, infrastructure monitoring
- Knowledge of monitoring and logging for containers and orchestrators.
- Familiar with ISO30162 and IoT
- Strong knowledge in cloud computing (Azure, Google)
- Knowledge of networking, security and protocol
- PTC and Rail industry experience an asset
- IoT experience
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, A.I., machine learning or a related field of study, or equivalent work experience
- DevOps Certification an asset
- Azure certification an asset
- Google certification an asset
- This role may require occasional business travel in accordance with CN policy for meetings, field sites visits for deployment activities or to attend industry events or conferences
CN is a world-class transportation leader and trade-enabler. Essential to the economy, to the customers, and to the communities it serves, CN safely transports more than 300 million tons of natural resources, manufactured products, and finished goods throughout North America every year. As the only railroad connecting Canada’s Eastern and Western coasts with the Southern tip of the U.S. through a 19,500 mile rail network, CN and its affiliates have been contributing to community prosperity and sustainable trade since 1919. CN is committed to programs supporting social responsibility and environmental stewardship. At CN, we work as ONE TEAM, focused on safety, sustainability and our customers, providing operational and supply chain excellence to deliver results.
CN is an employment equity employer and we encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please monitor your email on a regular basis, as communication is primarily made through email.
Information Technology and ServicesComputer SoftwareFinancial Services
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita ca.linkedin.com.