Evidence Generation Analyst
The Evidence Generation Analyst is a key position with opportunities for growth and advancement. The incumbent will work closely with project leaders and clients on various projects.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Health research: follow research plans and protocols for systematic and targeted reviews of clinical QOL and economic evidence, execute systematic review searches, reviews and data extraction
- Interpret and summarize economic analysis as needed
- Prepare evidence for comparative effectiveness research
- Review HTA reports and summarize findings
- Prepare reports and manuscripts to support global reimbursement submissions
Specific Day To Day Activities May Include
- Work as part of the Evidence Generation team to produce high quality SLRs, extraction tables, HTA reports and reviews, prepare HEOR reports and review technical material, etc.
- Perform evidence reviews (Title / abstract reviews)
- Perform evidence extractions (clinical, economic, QOL, RWE)
- Write reports and technical deliverables (including potential quality control of analysis)
- Interpret and summarize scientific, quality of life, and economic literature
- Other tasks as needed.
- Msc in pharmacology or drug development or a graduate degree in a related field with 2-4 years of experience in health care setting (consulting / pharma / government). Experience in literature review and HEOR preferred
- Advanced level English proficiency is required- reading and writing, and communicating
- Ability to absorb and synthesize a broad range of information, including clinical and scientific information
- Experience with resourceful utilization of primary and secondary market research to solve challenging business or public health issues
- Working knowledge of pharmaceutical product development and pricing preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills to present information in an engaging, clean, and concise manner
- Methodical, disciplined, diligent, well-organized, and professional
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Extremely detail- oriented and efficient
- Able to multi-task and prioritize assignments
Note: You must live in Canada or the Unted States. We do not support visa transfers or other requirements.
Cytel Inc. is an Equal Employment / Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Cytel does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact Cytel’s human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to Cytel. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and Cytel. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of Cytel. Cytel shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies.
Job Segment: Consulting, Product Development, QC, Technology, Research, Quality
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita ca.linkedin.com.