Full Stack Engineer
We are looking to add an intermediate to senior Full Stack Developer to our Cloud team for our Montreal-based company. As part of the team, you will help build the cloud infrastructure we need to deliver and power wrnch AI, our human-centric computer vision technology.
The types of projects you will be working on will include:
- A Multi-Service Web Platform programmed in Ruby, dealing with a product purchase, delivery, and licensing, relationship management, and wrnch AI services interfaces.
- A distributed cloud architecture using Docker and Kubernetes managing and giving access to wrnch AI as a service.
- APIs and communication between some of our interconnected applications.
Your typical day-to-day work will include tasks like:
- Writing high-quality code to expand and improve existing platforms both with a UI/UX vision and a back-end optimization interest.
- Maintaining and continuously improving our distributed cloud architectures.
- Collaborating with your manager and other R&D teams to implement best practices including continuous integration, test automation, and data backup and recovery.
- Participating in team scrums and agile sprint planning and review sessions.
In order to be considered, you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- 5 or more years of full-stack web development experience: databases, API design, scalability, and front-end development.
- Excellent programming skills with at least one web-oriented framework but mostly proficient with Ruby on Rails.
- High proficiency with distributed systems and web services.
We’d also love it if you had the following (though not required):
- Practice with RabbitMQ, Python Flask, or Redis.
- Experience with QA, unit tests, and security best practices.
- Container and container orchestration technology experience, e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, E/GKS.
*Note that this position is open to candidates legally allowed to work in Canada without requiring employer sponsorship.
What comes next?
Think this challenge is right for you? Our application process is quite simple so, go ahead, Apply! Upon submission, you’ll receive an email outlining the steps in our recruitment process.
wrnch is an equal opportunity employer and we strive on diversity! Our #1 selection criteria is your qualifications to do an amazing job – nothing else!
About wrnch – Create something bigger through AI.
wrnch is the global leader in human-centric computer vision!
Our mission is to enable computers to see and understand humans in the same way people do, so that developers can deliver vision-based solutions. Our customers include the largest media and entertainment companies in the world. Together, we build magical experiences that make everyday lives safer, healthier and a lot more fun.
Our flagship product, the wrnchAI engine, processes digital images from cameras and videos using deep learning models to detect humans in images, recognize skeletons and shapes, understands motion and gestures, and deliver results so that computers can respond rapidly to what is seen. It analyzes regular 2D RGB video and returns 3D motion, 3D shape and 3D intent data in real-time.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita ca.linkedin.com.