Gallery Curating Associate
We are curators, not merchandisers. We curate people, products, ideas and inspiration that are brought to life within the RH Gallery. RH curators understand the art and science of lifestyle, environment and taste to create inspirational spaces.
The Curating Associate plays an integral role in providing a luxury environment within the RH Gallery. They will work in collaboration and partnership with leadership and home office partners to ensure that the Gallery environment not only meets standards but also exceeds. They will work with team members to educate and develop curating skills. They are creative with a refined attention to detail, a discerning eye for luxury and a strong sense of personal style.
We believe RH is one of the most innovative and fastest growing luxury brands in the home furnishings marketplace. We believe our brand stands alone and is redefining this highly fragmented and growing market. Our ability to innovate, curate and integrate products, categories, services, hospitality and businesses with a completely authentic and distinctive point of view, is a powerful platform for long-term growth. We evolved our brand to become RH, positioning our Company to curate a lifestyle beyond the four walls of the home. Our unique product development, go-to-market and supply chain capabilities, together with our significant scale, enable us to offer a compelling combination of design, quality and value that we believe is unparalleled in the marketplace.
- Live Our Values: People, Service, Quality and Innovation
- Work with the Gallery Leadership Team, Curator and home office partners to execute creative vision, elevate the client experience, and drive sales
- Coordinate and execute merchandise floor sets
- Uphold visual integrity of the Gallery
- Train and mentor the Gallery team on floor sets, quality and visual standards, signage and graphics updates, gallery maintenance, recovery and cleanliness
- Oversee product quality of the Gallery, provide feedback and follow up with merchant/allocations team when needed
- Responsible for execution and quality standards of all Signage & Graphics in the Gallery
- Assists in maintaining inventory integrity
- Read and audit planograms, visual maps and offer creative point of view on company directives
- Learn and communicate the RH design ethos, product assortment and product care
- Ability to recognize and respond appropriately to complex priorities
- Seeks information, asks questions and self-educates
- Continuously drive results through team engagement, empowerment and accountability
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors, e.g. landscaping, electricians, etc.
- Delivery of first-class service to our employees and clients
- 2+ years visual merchandising experience in luxury or multi-level business or relevant equivalent (retail or hospitality)
- People and relationship driven
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strategic and mental agility
- Meticulous attention to detail and commitment to excellence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, be flexible, prioritize and overcome obstacles with creative problem solving and cross functional partnerships
- Embrace change and deliver top results with a positive attitude no matter what the obstacle
- Creates a positive and healthy work environment in which people strive to do their best
- Commitment to quality and detail focused on all levels
- Excellent technical skills – must be able to leverage multiple platforms to manage and track inventory, request replacements
- Proficiency with Mac Operating System, IOS devices, Microsoft Office and Google Applications
- Ability to lift and mobilize small to medium items up to 30 lbs. while utilizing appropriate equipment and techniques
- Ability to maneuver effectively around gallery floor, stock room and office
- Basic knowledge of operating power tools
- Position entails prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, kneeling, squatting, bending and climbing
RH is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by federal or state law or local ordinance.
ConstructionFood & BeveragesRetail
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita ca.linkedin.com.