Intermediate Software Developer
We’re looking for intermediate and senior software developers to join the team that develops the wrnch engine, our company’s human motion, shape, and intent capture technology. Your responsibilities will include the development of deep learning algorithms, high-performance inference runtimes, and the wrnch engine SDK.
The types of projects you will be working on will include:
- Integrating cutting-edge deep learning methods into the wrnch engine.
- Experimenting with pose estimation and computer vision algorithms.
Your typical day-to-day work will include tasks like:
- Writing code for the new features in the wrnch engine.
- Planning, designing, and implementing the API and architecture of the wrnch engine SDK.
- Learning about state-of-the-art pose estimation algorithms.
- Participating in team scrums and agile sprint planning and review sessions.
In order to be considered, you must have:
- A Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. degree in computer science, engineering, math, or related field.
- 3+ years of development experience in a compiled language (such as C++, C).
We’d also love it if you had the following (though not required):
- A passion for cutting-edge technology in the domains of deep learning, computer vision, and software design.
- Understanding of how neural networks work.
- Experience with Python development.
- Experience with machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe and inference frameworks such as TensorRT, CoreML, SNPE.
- Experience with cross-platform development for Ubuntu, Windows, mobile, and embedded devices.
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker.
*Note that this position is open to candidates legally allowed to work in Canada without requiring employer sponsorship.
What comes next?
Think this challenge is right for you? Our application process is quite simple so, go ahead, Apply! Upon submission, you’ll receive an email outlining the steps in our recruitment process.
wrnch is an equal opportunity employer and we strive for diversity! Our #1 selection criteria are your qualifications to do an amazing job – nothing else!
About wrnch – Create something bigger through AI.
wrnch is the global leader in human-centric computer vision!
Our mission is to enable computers to see and understand humans in the same way people do so that developers can deliver vision-based solutions. Our customers include the largest media and entertainment companies in the world. Together, we build magical experiences that make everyday lives safer, healthier, and a lot more fun.
Our flagship product, the wrnchAI engine, processes digital images from cameras and videos using deep learning models to detect humans in images, recognize skeletons and shapes, understand motion and gestures, and deliver results so that computers can respond rapidly to what is seen. It analyzes regular 2D RGB video and returns 3D motion, 3D shape, and 3D intent data in real-time.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita ca.linkedin.com.