Margaret Black Professional Corporation
Margaret Black Professional Corporation is looking for an energetic, intelligent, and experienced (minimum 3 years) Law Clerk to join our busy boutique law firm.
Our Job Description Includes:
- Full clerk support in the areas of Family Law, Corporate, Wills, Estates and Probate.
- Experience in drafting family pleadings, filing, service and support of family law litigation practice.
- All other support and office duties as required.
Our office is located in the heart King City. A candidate who is highly professional, personable, have good communication skills, a keen eye for detail, and the ability time-manage efficiently, would be the perfect addition to our firm.
Other preferred requirements:
- Post secondary diploma in paralegal studies or clerk program
- Proficient in PCLAW, ACL, Divorcemate, Est8abase, Willbuilder, Fast Company, and Conveyancer
- Must be able to work independently and ability to problem solve
- Outstanding phone manner and presence
- Proficiency with MS Office, Excel, and Word
We pride ourselves on our hard work and the reputation we have created in our community with our successful team which our clients recognize.
Please send us your resume and a cover letter. We are not accepting any no phone calls, emails, or walk-ins regarding the position.
Must have completed an Administrative program and have a valid Drivers License and vehicle.
Salary is based on experience.
We have full social distancing in place, provide PPE for staff and clients, as well as operating with a safe services model.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
King City, Ontario, Canada