iENSO makes Embedded Vision and Edge AI platforms for companies that need to include AI, image processing, and data connectivity capabilities in intelligent IoT Products that can output actionable data so that humankind can make better decisions and be more efficient. Our global network of expertise in Vision, Edge AI, design, development, and manufacturing produce optimized and scalable embedded vision systems that help everything from Home Automation, Robotics, Precision Farming & Agriculture, Remote Security, Medical, After Market Automotive, and Conservation. By delivering scalable platforms that include both Hardware and Software, we have created an ecosystem that is enabling some of the world’s leading brands to easily implement Vision and AI in their application. www.iENSO.com
Scope of the position
This extremely vital role reports to the Operations Manager and is responsible for executing operational activities during this dynamic time in the company’s growth. Based in the Toronto office, this person will be a key member of the operations team. This individual will need to be a self-motivator with experience in early-stage company environments, allowing them to step outside their defined role and take on any activity that moves the goalposts and delivers results.
- Coordinating general activities in the organization’s operations.
- Assist the Operations Manager in managing in-house small-scale manufacturing of embedded imaging and related products.
- Coordinating electronic component ordering and procurement and interfacing with component vendors.
- Maintaining organization of the in-house stock room.
- Own the order management process
- Interfacing with CMs locally and globally to coordinate production builds for various customers.
- Liaise between customer and management to ensure smooth operations delivery.
- Perform shipping and receiving operations of the company and preparing the necessary paperwork.
- Identify problems in the operations process and resolve them in a quickly and timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures.
- Participating in activities related to the mission and goals of the organization.
- Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes.
Preferred Experience, Skillset, and Education
The following indicates specific industry, academic, and functional experience/qualifications that are important to the successful achievement of the identified responsibilities and performance deliverables:
- 2 years minimum experience in Operations coordination, ideally within a small-scale manufacturing environment.
- Post-secondary Education.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Competency in Windows and related applications including MS Word, Excel, Project PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Dedicated and ethical.
- Strong Teamplay skills.
- Excellent people, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Ability to work independently.
- Competitive salary with a benefits package.
- Full-time position.
- Start date immediate.
Project ManagementInformation Technology
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita ca.linkedin.com.