Operations Customer Service Representative
- Prepare a daily report; Process pending packages; Process returns to the sender
- Process SAC packages; Process parcels to plan
- Deal with broker returns at the end of the day
- Process customer service e-mail requests
- Contact customers by phone and / or email occasionally
- Answer the phone and emails
- Make the link between Customer Service and Brokers, and Operation Supervisor’s needs
- Serve customers who come to pick up their order at the terminal
- Data entry as needed
- Escalate special cases to supervisors
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Ensuring all work areas are kept clean and presentable
- Working well and participating in other tasks as assigned time to time
- Following Health & Safety protocols at work
Please note that we are looking for a full-time hourly employee to join our team at Intelcom.
- Experience in a warehouse position.
- Experience in the field of transportation is an asset.
- At least 2 years of experience in a customer service position.
- Strong customer services skills, efficiency, and responsibility of getting the job done.
- You are dynamic and pay close attention to customer service.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You have the ability to work with Word, Excel and Internet software.
- Have your own means of commute. (Preferred)
Advantages Of Joining Our Team
- Dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Interesting carrer develpment prospect
- Health insurance benefits
- Retirement plan
- Employee Assistance Program
Intelcom Express is a fast-growing Canadian company in the e-commerce delivery sector.
Our teams across the country and our network of delivery partners contribute to the success of our day-to-day activities.
Our goal is simple: in a constantly evolving business sector, we do not just follow. We are getting ahead. And we stand out with innovative delivery services and methods.
At Intelcom Express, we encourage initiative and value creation through participatory projects and an open culture. Together we are building a knowledge-sharing community as well as developing numerous collaborative projects to offer a personalized and flexible delivery service.
As an employer subscribing to the principle of equal employment opportunity, Intelcom celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Customer ServiceInformation Technology
Information Technology and ServicesComputer SoftwareInternet
Fort St John, British Columbia, Canada
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita ca.linkedin.com.