Outlet Receiving Associate
At RH we believe deeply that the “right” people are our greatest asset. We value people with high energy, who possess the ability to energize others. People who are smart, creative and have a point of view. People who see the answer in every problem, versus those who see the problem in every answer. People who are driven, determined and won’t take “no” for an answer. We value team players, people who are more concerned with what’s right, rather than who’s right.
RH is a curator of design, taste and style in the luxury lifestyle market. The Company offers collections through its retail galleries, outlets, source books and online at RH.com, RHModern.com, RHBabyandChild.com, RHTEEN.com, and Waterworks.com.
- Live our Vision, Values and Beliefs every day
- Process shipments safely and in a timely manner to maximize productivity
- Commit to quality by upholding stockroom organization standards
- Ensure all merchandise is properly tagged for inventory accuracy
- Prepare purchased product to assist customers into their vehicles
- Uphold operational excellence and inventory integrity
- Minimum of one year retail experience, prefer stock experience
- Prioritize and execute multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Lead a safe environment by upholding all safety guidelines and procedures to ensure personal safety and the safety of others
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Proficient with current technology i.e. iPads, Mac, PC
Our Physical Requirements
- Ability to consistently lift and mobilize furniture and accessories in excess of 100 pounds, while utilizing appropriate equipment and adhering to safety guidelines
- Ability to maneuver effectively around sales floor, stockroom and loading docks
- Position entails prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, kneeling, squatting, bending and climbing
RH is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by federal or state law or local ordinance.
ConstructionFood & BeveragesRetail
Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita ca.linkedin.com.