PPM tooling Administrator
As Canada’s largest provider of property and casualty insurance, we’re not only leading our industry, but we’re redefining what it means to work for it. As a recognized top employer, we’re committed to living our values and supporting our dedicated people who bring their best to work each day because they know their work matters.
Are you an innovative individual with experience in an agile environment and an entrepreneurial spirit? Do you excel when working with a cross functional team?
If so, this is the opportunity for you!
Hiring Manager: Philippe Belanger
Workplace: Toronto (700 University av.), Montreal (2020, Blvd. Robert-Bourassa), Anjou (7101 Jean-Talon St. East) or Saint-Hyacinthe
Reporting to the Manager of the Planning and Portfolio Management team and as part of a dynamic and collaborative PPM team, you will analyze the needs of the company and users with a focus on CA Clarity PPM functional evolution and development, while ensuring operational CA Clarity PPM System Administration.
Relying on your understanding of current business processes and applicable systems, using your relationship management expertise, you will act as the liaison between key business stakeholders and technical resources, demonstrating your Clarity knowledge, and ability to work within the Agile framework.
With a Dedication To Innovation, You Will
- Collaborate with the Program and Project Management as well as Portfolio Management to provide support to all Technology Services and business area CA Clarity users
- Provide analysis during testing and clearly articulate it back to development teams
- Design and document procedures and training materials to be used by internal clients
- Perform data analysis and reporting as needed to support annual planning, demand management processes and finance management processes
- Coordinate and participate in Clarity UAT PPM release cycles
- Participate in or lead special PMO projects and initiatives as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Must have in-depth knowledge of the CA Clarity PPM system
- Experience with Clarity administrative tasks including Resource Management, Project/Task Management, Financial Management and Timesheet Management
- Strong knowledge of CA Clarity PPM functionality
- Experience with production support role for the CA Clarity PPM tool via various channels
- Experience working directly with CA Clarity PPM users
- Experience administering CA Clarity PPM access via security groups, configurations, views, etc.
- Experience developing Power BI reports using the Data Warehouse
- Developing portlets using NSQL would be an asset
- An understanding of business analysis procedures and Agile requirements methodology is required
- Experience using Agile (SCRUM or KANBAN) methodology is an asset
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Analytical and proactive with natural problem-solving capability
- Strong facilitation and coordination abilities
- Bilingual (English and French)
Here are a few reasons why others have joined our team:
- An award-winning, inspiring workplace that supports its people and recognizes great work
- Stimulating, challenging projects and development opportunities to help you grow your skills and career
- A comprehensive financial rewards program that recognizes your success
- An extensive, flexible benefits package
- An industry leading Employee Share Purchase Plan where we match 50% of net shares purchased
- A $350 annual wellness account that promotes an active lifestyle
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Intact, our value of Respect is founded on seeing diversity as a strength, being inclusive and fostering collaboration. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive, accessible workplace where all individuals feel valued, respected and heard.
If we can provide a specific adjustment to make the recruitment process more accessible for you, please advise the Talent Acquisition partner who reaches out about the job opportunity and they will work with you to meet your needs.
As an employer and publicly traded financial services company, the best interests of our customers, employees and shareholders are important to us. We want Intact to be a great place to work! This means that internal and external candidates will be asked to consent to background checks so we can learn more about you. Please note that for positions with access to financial data or funds, your credit must be in good standing.
For internal candidates, you can apply for a posted position if you have been in your current position for at least 12 months and are performing at a satisfactory level. Please note we may have identified other internal candidates through our Employee Development Program, and that the selection process may also be opened to external applicants.
Eligibility to Work in Canada
It’s important that you are legally eligible to work in Canada at the time an offer of employment is made. You may be requested to provide proof of eligibility at that time.
This role is eligible for employee referral bonus. #myReferrals1000
InsuranceFinancial ServicesInformation Services
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita ca.linkedin.com.