Product Analyst, Growth Marketing
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
Toptal is looking for a Product Analyst to join our Growth Marketing Analytics team. We are looking for someone to own the data aspects of our key Growth Product initiatives from ideation and execution to evaluation. Working cross-functionally, this person will be responsible for analyzing data to find ideas for new initiatives, defining success metrics, building hypotheses, and setting up, tracking, and evaluating the experiment results! Are you passionate about helping us succeed in our ultimate mission of driving sustainable growth? If so, we encourage you to apply!
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. Due to the remote nature of this role, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
- Partner with Growth Product Managers to build solid hypotheses and design experiments.
- Define and analyze metrics that determine the success of products or experiments.
- Apply a diverse set of analytical tactics to solve problems, producing actionable insights.
- Apply your expertise in data analytics to see beyond the numbers and understand the behavior of our visitors and leads.
- Identify opportunities for the Growth Product initiatives.
- Influence and inform Growth Product Managers through data-based recommendations.
- Identify and drive initiatives to enhance Toptal’s data ecosystem.
In The First Week, Expect To
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal.
- Become acquainted with the teams, product, and business operations.
- Work closely with the Growth Analytics team to learn our data ecosystem.
In The First Month, Expect To
- Work closely with the Growth Managers to fully understand their needs.
- Gain a solid understanding of the data and tools you will be using.
- Start attending the relevant agile rituals such as planning, daily standups, and retros.
In The First Three Months, Expect To
- Own all of the data aspects of key Growth Product initiatives.
In The First Six Months, Expect To
- Understand funnels, ecosystems, user behaviors, and trends to find opportunities for new initiatives.
In The First Year, Expect To
- Own, coordinate, and solve complex, cross-functional challenges that extend beyond the traditional boundaries of product and data analytics.
- 4+ years of analytics experience, with at least 2 of those years collaborating with Product Managers and Growth Marketing teams.
- Experience with Google Analytics, SQL, and BI tools (Tableau, Qlik, PowerBi, etc.) is required; experience with Python is a plus.
- A BA/BS degree, preferably in an analytical field.
- Ability to explain complex issues simply and intuitively, and willingness to challenge assumptions, communicate limitations, and flag blind spots.
- Strong understanding of exploratory data analysis, hypothesis testing, product experimentation, regressions, and experimentation logic and biases.
- Track record of linking data and analytics to business strategy and operations to drive real impact and understand the underlying processes and behaviors.
- Strong attention to detail. We build trust through quality.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
For Toptal Use Only: #midwest #ussouth #northeast #canada #southamerica #europe
Québec City, Quebec, Canada
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita ca.linkedin.com.