Product Support Specialist
The Company: Entrust relies on curious, dedicated and innovative individuals whom anticipate the future and provide solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure world. Entrust’s technologies and expertise help government agencies, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 150 countries serve and safeguard citizens, employees and consumers.
We Believe: Securing identities is most effective when we value all identities. We are committed to ensuring that, through diversity and inclusion, the many voices that make up our communities are heard. From unconscious bias training for managers to global affinity groups that create connections both within and across our enterprise, Entrust expects and encourages all individuals to accept and respect one another. And, of course, to be themselves.
The Position: We’re looking for a Product Support Specialist
- We offer flexibility
- We offer a diverse work environment
- Futureproof your career with a job in information security
How You Will Make An Impact
- Lead product readiness for internal operational and product development teams
- Work with various functional team members to set up and maintain products in various corporate systems (such as Oracle, Salesforce, Partner Central and Partner Portal).
- Assist product managers with day-to-day activities and projects related to the software development lifecycle and supporting teams / systems.
- Work with vertical marketing, sales, legal, and operations teams and appropriate functional colleagues to develop and deliver appropriate information in a timely fashion
- 2-5 years successful experience in marketing support role, additional experience a plus
- Demonstrable experience successfully managing large amount of day-to-day activities
- Successful experience managing multiple projects
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Word
Why Should You Apply?
- Leader in the security industry
- Friendly, supportive & knowledgeable teams
- Opportunities for on-the-job training
- You’ll help secure identities!
For more information, visit www.entrust.com . Follow us on LinkedIn , Facebook , Instagram , and YouTube .
Entrust Corporation is an EOE/AA/Veteran/People with Disabilities employer.
Information Technology and ServicesComputer SoftwareFinancial Services
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada