Altran is the world leader in engineering and R&D services. We offer our clients a unique value proposition to meet their transformation and innovation challenges. We support our clients, from concept through industrialization, to develop the products and services of tomorrow and have been working for more than 35 years with major players in many sectors: automotive, aeronautics, space, defense & naval, rail, infrastructure & transportation, industrial & consumer products, life sciences, communications, semiconductor & electronics, software & internet, finance & public sector. Altran has more than 50,000 employees operating in over 30 countries. In April 2020, we became part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services.
- Establish reporting structures and data compilations.
- Meet with different stakeholders to collect data.
- Build and present reports at different hierarchical levels.
- Define budget and schedule.
- Build the calls for tenders necessary for the employment of professionals (engineers, architects or others) necessary for projects.
- Build the calls for tenders necessary for the employment of contractors necessary for projects.
- Analyze the submissions.
- Participate in the awarding of contracts.
- Follow up on projects and make the required adjustments to meet the various milestones.
- Deliver projects on time, budget and quality desired.
As an ideal candidate
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Construction Engineering from a recognized university.
- Member of the Engineers Order of Quebec (OIQ).
- You have 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in project management.
- You have excellent organizational and planning skills.
- You have a command of French and English, both written and spoken.
- You have good judgment and you work well in a multidisciplinary team.
- You have excellent knowledge of presentation and data management software.
- You have a very good sense of synthesis and formulation.
Project ManagementInformation Technology
Information Technology and Services
Montreal, Quebec, Canada