PACIFIC PLACE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT LIMITED
Looking for a Career in Rental Property Management? Managing a residentital and commercial property can be challenging. Our internal “Step by Step” Property Management training – a great compliment to your standard licensing course is provided. Get first-hand experience on what you don’t know about property management.
3PM is a local owned, “technology-driven” full rental property management company. To support our rapid expansion, we are looking for self-driven, young and dynamic property managers to join our team.
- Valid BC Rental Property Management License. Strata License will be considered an asset.
- Valid BC Driver License.
- Understanding of Residential Tenancy Act and BC Real Estate Industry
- Good communication skills, networking skills, people management skills, detail-oriented, and effective problem solving ability.
- Second Language will be considered an asset
Property Manager’s Role and Responsibilities:
- Overall accountable for properties under his/her management.
- Acquisition of new propertites – Initiate, Negotiate and Sign Property Management Contract with Owner.
- Walkthrough, Inspection, Collection of all relevant information of property
- Advertisement, Showing, interviewing potential tenant(s). Signing Residential Tenancy Agreement, Move-in/out Inspections.
- Rental Collection, management of property though regular visits.
- Communication with team members and clients.
- Responding to Maintenance/Repair Request in timely manner.
- Managing disputes via effective communication with Landlord, Tenant and RTB.
Remuneration based on qualifications:
- Salary Negotiable
- Additional benefits for full-time employment
Apply today if you are interested in a successful and rewarding career in rental property management. Licensed or “about to be” licensed property managers are encouraged to apply.
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada