REMOTE Product Manager
We support our remote employee experience. While we have great office spaces in the Fulton MD, Tyson’s Corner VA, London UK, and Sydney AUS, we’re very distributed and remote first (and always have been). We use a number of communication tools to connect across the company—and all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices and meet their teams face-to-face at team offsites. We also have an annual company offsite to get quality in-person time with the entire company at least once a year.
At Sonatype we value diversity and inclusivity. We offer perks such as parental leave, diversity and inclusion working groups, and flexible working practices to allow our employees to show up as their whole selves. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Learn more at www.sonatype.com .
As a Product Manager You Will
- Lead a product team to drive the evolution of a product/product area within Sonatype’s product portfolio to serve customer needs and achieve Sonatype’s business objectives.
- Evangelize the product vision, within and outside Sonatype, and shape the product strategy with others in the Product Management organization.
- Lead product discovery: Identifying market/customer problems and pain points; rapidly proposing, validating and de-risking solution ideas in as lean and cost-effective way possible, in close collaboration with the team UX Designer and Technical Lead, and with Product Marketing and other stakeholders, as necessary.
- Proactively talk to customers and users to understand their perspective, needs, and problems.
- Develop and analyze metrics to understand customer behavior, user behavior, market dynamics, and product performance to make informed strategic product decisions.
- Manage an objectives-based roadmap which supports Sonatype’s broader objectives, and align the product team and key stakeholders behind them.
- Measure success against objectives and business outcomes, not feature delivery.
- Communicate information broadly. Support product delivery in close collaboration with the engineering team and other stakeholders, as necessary.
- Contribute and support our culture of continuous improvement, participating in team retrospectives, providing feedback to other functional members, listening to feedback, etc.
We Are Looking For Someone Who Is
- Passionate about solving complex business, usability, and customer problems.
- Focus on delivering value and business outcomes.
- Knowledgeable about modern Product Management philosophy and methods; experienced in shipping winning products.
- Effective at synthesizing information from multiple sources and consolidating them into clear priority to align team(s).An excellent communicator, capable of speaking with customers, executives, and groups across the organization.
- An effective team player and capable of driving the objectives and priorities of one or more Agile teams.
Qualities you possess
- Have 5+ years of experience working within a product development organization and 3+ years leading a product with a team of 5 or more developers working on a software product portfolio
- Experience in an Agile development environment using lean practices
Nice To Have But Not Required
- Experience working with a fully remote product development organization
- Experience working as part of a high-growth software product company
- Up-to-date understanding of market trends and best practices in the software development tooling vertical and keen interest in following emerging technologies.
- Experience working on a B2B enterprise productDevOps and/or InfoSec experience
What We Offer
- The opportunity to be part of an incredible, high-growth company, working on a team of experienced colleagues
- Competitive salary package
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- Business casual dress
- Flexible work schedules that ensure time for you to be you
- 2019 Best Places to Work Washington Post and Washingtonian
- 2019 Wealthfront Top Career Launch Company
- EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2019
- Fast Company Top 50 Companies for Innovators 2018, 2019, 2020
- Glassdoor ranking of 4.9
- Come see why we’ve won all of these awards
Sonatype is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer that is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Information Technology and ServicesComputer SoftwareInternet
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita ca.linkedin.com.