SAP Concur- Client Sales Executive
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SAP Concur is seeking a dynamic sales professional to prospect and sell directly to small/mid-market companies via the telephone, internet presentations, and some potential travel in a defined geographic territory. The Client Sales Executive will be responsible for the entire sales cycle, from prospecting through the booked sale. We are looking for an experienced and success-oriented individual with a record of exceeding sales targets, a high level of commitment, and a strong desire to be part of a top-notch sales team. The Client Sales Executive is a mid-level individual contributor role and reports to the Regional Sales Director.
In this role, you will…
- Achieve sales objectives through sales of additional services to existing customers.
- Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead follow up, networking and partner relationships.
- Manage sales process through qualification, needs analysis, product demonstration, negotiation and close.
- Work with pre-sales team and other cross-functional partners when technical or product support is required.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Concur’s products and services, the territory, marketplace, and competitive offerings
- Cultivate relationships with Concur partners and other third parties to increase opportunities.
- Document daily sales activities in Salesforce automation tool, prepare accurate reports and forecasts, manage pipeline, and perform other tasks necessary to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales management.
- Be an active team player both on the sales team and throughout Concur to help achieve wider company objectives.
- Provide feedback from field experience to internal cross-functional teams regarding the product, selling, competitive, etc. matters.
You will bring…
- 3-5+ years of successful B2B sales experience with an emphasis on acquiring new customers
- Experience selling to “C” level Executives
- Documented success achieving and exceeding assigned quotas
- A consultative, solution-based sales methodology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on persuasion and influence
- Strong business acumen and a hunter mentality
- Excellent PC and Internet skills, including experience using Microsoft Office, Outlook, Salesforce, and web presentation applications (Webex, Placeware, etc.)
- Sales experience with financial/accounting applications and/or hosted software solutions is a strong plus
- Ability to pass a background check
What You Get From Us
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Computer SoftwareInformation Technology and ServicesManagement Consulting
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita ca.linkedin.com.