Cascades Canada ULC
The Scheduler Will
- Coordinate all production scheduling activities to maximize plant efficiencies while respecting customer requirements and minimizing waste;
- Evaluate and organize the required materials and schedule to ensure work-flow is balanced while addressing any potential gaps;
- Participate in operational decisions and collaborate with customer service, production and logistics to optimize the production plan;
- Lead the management of roll stock inventory including; planning & purchasing of rolls, cycle counts and analyses of raw material requirements to ensure lean principles are respected;
- Communicate with production and maintenance regarding machine availability and adjust accordingly;
- Encourage practices that are in line with our customer-centric business model and take initiative with continuous improvement;
- Complete reporting of dashboards and KPIs;
- Support strategic action plan and its implementation; including health & safety, productivity, continuous improvement, innovation, quality, waste and 5S;
- Serve as resource person within the division to implement and participate in a variety of projects.
- Any other tasks and responsibilities as deemed necessary.
General office environment; periods of standing and sitting, some lifting, walking, bending and twisting.
Qualifications & Essential Skills
- College diploma in Production/Inventory Management and/or 3-5 years of relevant experience an asset.
- Excellent computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook and Excel. Experience with SAP and CTI is preferred but, will provide training.
- Essential skills include; reading, writing, numeracy, attention to detail, customer service, analytical thinking, multitasking and organizational & communication skills.
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. It will fairly consider all those qualified for this position. The use of the masculine in our communication refers to both women and men.
Being part of Cascades means revealing the full potential of matter, people and ideas. We are a source of possibilities. Since 1964, we have been offering sustainable, innovative and value-creating solutions in terms of packaging, hygiene and recovery.
Join 12,000 women and men working in a network of more that 90 business units located in North America and Europe.
Information Technology and ServicesStaffing and RecruitingConsumer Goods
Belleville, Ontario, Canada
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita ca.linkedin.com.