VTRAC Consulting Corporation
Senior DevOps Engineer (5 Months Contract)
VTRAC Consulting Corporation
Thank you for applying to VTRAC opportunities. Please e-mail your resume as a MS-WORD document in confidence Subject: Senior DevOps Engineer; position number: 21-00097 Attention: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position No.: 21-00097
Title: Senior DevOps Engineer (5 Months)
No. of Positions: 1
Reporting to the Director, Product Development, the Senior DevOps Engineer will be working within the Research and Development organization and will be responsible for leading the DevOps team in delivering engineering, CI, and CD solutions for the Development and QA teams.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Senior DevOps Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Oversee all builds and deployment of releases to Production and non-Production environments.
- Implement and maintain CI/CD environment for products across organization.
- Write automation scripts for building, deploying various products.
- Enhance and support existing automation scripts.
- Provide support during Production release and as well all interim environmental release.
- Plan and upgrade all automation related tools used by Development teams.
- Assist Development team in understanding the release process and assist when required.
- Assist with the identification of environmental issues and provide corrective actions.
- Create continuous environments as part of the overall Continuous Delivery objective as required by the Development and QA teams.
- Pro-actively identify procedures to streamline and automate the delivery process.
- Implement new tools/develop/execute automation scripts for all environments.
- Interact with Operation Teams to build and management the artifacts for Production deployment.
- Document all procedures related to the processes and tools developed.
- Identify, establish, and manage Proof of Concept (POC) environments and report on design outcomes.
- Monitoring health and performance of cloud DEV/TEST/QA/RE/PE environments and executing relevant maintenance tasks or fixes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field and 5+ years of experience in software development, systems engineering/design.
- Minimum 5 years of progressive technical experience in a development, design or Delivery Operations engineering role.
- Minimum 3+ years of practical experience in Automation Build and Delivery Operations.
- Experience in establishing engineering standards, frameworks, best practices, and tools aligned with SDLC.
- Extensive experience in scripting languages, PowerShell, Batch, Shell
- Experience with CI and CD Tools (VSTS, Ansible).
- Experience with VSTS Build and Release Definitions.
- Experience with experience in a cloud delivery.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience in providing support during production release.
- Experience in automating build and release of changes for rules engine, CMS, CRM commercial software.7
We thank all candidates in advance. Only selected candidates for interviews will be contacted. For other exciting opportunities, please visit us at www.vtrac.com. VTRAC is an equal opportunity employer.
Toronto . New York . Houston . Palo Alto
Financial ServicesInformation Technology and Services
Toronto, Ontario, Canada