Senior Financial Advisor
About the Opportunity:
We are hiring for a Senior Finance Consultant role.
The role will involve daily interactions with the executive team, operations, and the finance team. You will communicate regularly with banking, legal, IT, and stakeholders. View more information and apply today!
IPO Readiness Assessment
• You are responsible for assessing company readiness across several functions, subscribers, finance & accounting, performance effectiveness, internal controls, audition, tax, shareholders, legal & governance.
• Addressing issues & establish timelines.
• Public offerings experience will be imperative to leading the current finance & executive team.
• Drive company strategy and work with audit, legal, compliance & investment banking teams to complete & manage reporting needs and MD&A, execute media & press release and ensure ongoing legal compliance
• Writing a project plan with associated timelines, action items and response teams to navigate the program.
• Design & format reporting & systems
- Relevant post-secondary degree and/or CPA, CA (or recognized national accounting designation).
- 10+ years of experience or 5+ year of experience in an accounting advisory role
• Experience taking a company public via IPO, RTO, CPC or SPAC.
• You have experience working with organizations with a plan of selling or IPO. Preparing financial statements for a newly listed company, notes, MD&A and accounting frameworks to ensure an accelerated close
• Assess the finance effectiveness of the company.
• You are experienced and worked with C levels to establish an effective management team & board to complete a CPC filing.
• You have completed an IPO project plan, registration statement, management circular or equivalent for a successful IPO.
- Roles will also require the ability and willingness to travel, sometimes extensively, within Canada and the U.S., as well as internationally.