Senior People Operations Manager
We’re looking for a Senior People Operations Manager to lead all things people related on our Global HR team. Reporting to the VP, People you will design, lead and implement programs that have a direct impact on the Martello employee experience.
This opportunity requires someone who can thrive in both day-to-day execution while also collaborating on strategy. You are empathetic, organized, and you understand what really motivates people. You’re experienced in setting up People processes and programs from scratch, and you can jump from strategic to tactical implementation without a hitch.
What You’ll Do
- Design and implement our people operations programs, processes, and policies to effectively scale with the company.
- Responsible for the ongoing administration of all HR technology, tools and programs, including our HRIS to help us rapidly scale our operations.
- Collaborate with leaders in the business to navigate employee relation matters and develop pragmatic solutions.
- Establish HR metrics and analytics that drive insight and inform decisions.
- Oversee the development and administration of compensation and health and benefits programs, practices, policies, and vendor relationships globally.
- Participate in the recruitment of candidates to fill critical roles
- Collaborate with the Employee Experience Coordinator to cultivate our unique culture and implement innovative programs that support our team.
- Develop and deploy initiatives to drive employee engagement and a strong sense of team across our highly distributed company.
- Enhance the onboarding process to ensure the successful integration of new team members and accelerate their time to productivity.
- Participate in the design of a job evaluation process to determine classification and appropriate compensation ranges for roles across Martello.
- Participate in compensation benchmarking surveys to ensure market competitiveness across all jurisdictions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive generalist experience in HR and/or in people operations
- Experience setting up HR policies, systems, and procedures in a growing company
- Knowledge of North American employment law, legislation, and compliance management (Knowledge of European laws would be an asset)
- Strong interpersonal skills and a deep ability to understand what motivates others
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize actions and complete assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment, and to juggle several projects with a spirit of flexibility and positive outlook
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done, no matter how big or small
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) in an effective and compelling manner with a variety of employees at all levels
- Experience working in start-ups is a plus
- Experience working in global organization is a plus
Qualities in the Ideal Candidate
- Shares values and belief in our vision
- Results-oriented problem solver
- Targeted sense of urgency
- Humility and confidence
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Independent thinker
About Martello Technologies
Martello Technologies is headquartered in Ottawa, Canada with staff in Canada, Europe and the United States. We provide Digital Experience Monitoring (DEM) solutions that monitor the performance of cloud collaboration and productivity tools to give enterprises insight into the user experience. Our products include unified communications (UC) performance analytics software, Microsoft Office365 user experience monitoring software and IT analytics software.
Martello offers a positive, diverse, and supportive culture. We welcome individuals who are curious, inventive and want to work with people who are smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. Martello Technologies is committed to supporting a culture of inclusion, diversity, and accessibility to employment for all. We are proud to operate as an equal opportunity employer.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch, we’re keen to tell you more!
Information Technology and Services
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita ca.linkedin.com.