Senior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Engineering or related field required.
- Comfortable leading all aspects of the teams’ testing – Testing and Test Automation Activities
- Develops overall QE/testing strategy for teams, including automation, performance, etc.
- Designs test reporting and metrics appropriate to project needs
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Test Automation.
- Able to set up new test automation frameworks
- Automation Tools: Test Complete
- Strong UI Automation experience.
- Strong functional testing background, including defining test strategy, test planning, test case design, and execution
- Project experience using an Agile methodology (e.g. Scrum)
- Proficiency with and/or familiarity with a variety of software testing tools such as Quality Center, LoadRunner, TestComplete, Blazemeter, Load Test, Coded UI, etc
- Ability to understand REST or SOAP API, JSON and XML formats with experience using API testing tools like JMeter, Postman or SoapUI.
- Additional technical experience
- Unit and integration testing
- Service / API testing
- Performance / load testing
- DevOps / build engineering
- Custom test tool development
- SQL proficiency
Information Technology and Services
Toronto, Ontario, Canada