For more information about how we are taking additional precautions to protect the health and well-being of our candidates, colleagues, and customers, visit our Career Opportunities page.
At Richardson International, being truly invested is at the heart of everything we do. For over 160 years, Richardson has been dedicated to Canadian agriculture. Recognized as a global leader in agriculture and food processing, Richardson is one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. Richardson has approximately 3,000 employees across Canada, the U.S. and the U.K. At Richardson, we are committed to enhancing our facilities and services and investing in our people and our communities.
Richardson Milling, a division of Richardson International, is the largest oat miller in North America and one of the leading oat millers in the world. Richardson has processing mills in the Canada, the U.S., and the U.K. and is proud to have the most extensive oat supply thanks to strong relationships with oat growers.
We currently have an opportunity for a Shipper/Receiver at our Martensville, SK Milling facility. Reporting to the Elevator Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with shipping and receiving of deliveries in accordance with standard documented procedures and checking for damaged products.
- Assist with the binning, cleaning, drying, blending, and storing of product within the facility
- Prepare railway cars and/or trucks, including weighing and identifying product for shipment
- Operating systems to transfer and load product into railcars and/or trucks, including cleaning and sealing trucks and/or rail cars
- Assisting with sampling and testing
- Performing routine maintenance on material handling systems; general housekeeping
- Completing all related documents as required and other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Grade 12 education or equivalent combined with the ability to read and write English
- Self-directed with the ability to successfully work independently
- Possess good interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully work with diverse groups within a team environment
- Basic computer knowledge is considered an asset.
Richardson International provides an excellent compensation package consisting of competitive salary, pension, a flexible benefits plan and training and career development opportunities.
Interested candidates should click the Apply icon to apply online by April 2, 2021.
Richardson International values diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal People, Visible Minorities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify.
Food & BeveragesMachineryFood Production
Martensville, Saskatchewan, Canada
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita ca.linkedin.com.