As Canada’s largest provider of property and casualty insurance, we’re not only leading our industry, but we’re redefining what it means to work for it. As a recognized top employer, we’re committed to living our values and supporting our dedicated people who bring their best to work each day because they know their work matters.
We’re looking for a Systems Coordinator to join our growing team!
Workplace: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver or Saint-Hyacinthe
Reporting to the Team Lead, Systems Support you will be responsible for providing support in terms of best practice, customer service excellence and consistent user support in relation to all Commercial Lines applications. He/she will be responsible for providing support on day-to-day system incidents and change requests, as well as communicating to front line teams on system issues resolutions.
Here Are a Few Ways You’ll Make a Difference
- Handle and resolve day-to-day system referrals from users in a timely fashion
- Meet regularly with regional distribution teams to review ongoing system issues
- Monitor trends to identify opportunities for user training and system changes and enhancements
- Maintain and update product tables
- Act as the liaison between users, IT and other departments as required
- Test system changes
- Act as a subject matter expert for commercial insurance systems
- Consult on system functionality
- Support in the preparation of business requirements for changes and enhancements to existing systems (Bug Fixes and Line Item management)
- Support the maintenance of user guides, training material and other reference materials for commercial lines systems
- Prepare and distribute supporting documentation related to system changes that we are responsible for
- Prepare and/or send out Release Notes when applicable
- Perform any other duties relating to systems operations as assigned by your manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Management, Information Systems or Equivalent
- Minimum 3 years related experience in Commercial Insurance
- Experience working in Specialty solutions Insurance is an asset
- Demonstrated understanding of Intact’s Commercial Insurance systems and workflows
- Demonstrated strong ability to investigate and analyse problems of a technical nature
- Prior experience and knowledge of system development and testing procedures
- Bilingualism (English/French) is an asset
Here are a few reasons why others have joined our team:
- An award-winning, inspiring workplace that supports its people and recognizes great work
- Stimulating, challenging projects and development opportunities to help you grow your skills and career
- A comprehensive financial rewards program that recognizes your success
- An extensive, flexible benefits package
- An industry leading Employee Share Purchase Plan where we match 50% of net shares purchased
- A $350 annual wellness account that promotes an active lifestyle
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Intact, our value of Respect is founded on seeing diversity as a strength, being inclusive and fostering collaboration. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive, accessible workplace where all individuals feel valued, respected and heard.
If we can provide a specific adjustment to make the recruitment process more accessible for you, please advise the Talent Acquisition partner who reaches out about the job opportunity and they will work with you to meet your needs.
As an employer and publicly traded financial services company, the best interests of our customers, employees and shareholders are important to us. We want Intact to be a great place to work! This means that internal and external candidates will be asked to consent to background checks so we can learn more about you. Please note that for positions with access to financial data or funds, your credit must be in good standing.
For internal candidates, you can apply for a posted position if you have been in your current position for at least 12 months and are performing at a satisfactory level. Please note we may have identified other internal candidates through our Employee Development Program, and that the selection process may also be opened to external applicants.
Eligibility to Work in Canada
It’s important that you are legally eligible to work in Canada at the time an offer of employment is made. You may be requested to provide proof of eligibility at that time.
Internal candidates, hurry-up! You have until March 26, 2021 to submit your application.
InsuranceFinancial ServicesInformation Services
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Por favor, para apuntarte a este trabajo visita ca.linkedin.com.