Talent Acquisition Specialist
Why work for us?
Are you a forward-thinking individual who wants to help source incredible talent to work on the cutting-edge of technology? Do you enjoy reaching and engaging candidates to humanize their experience? This is your opportunity to join the Flybits team today!
Named by LinkedIn Top Startups and Canadian Innovation Exchange Top 10 as one of the hottest high-growth global companies to work for in the country, Flybits enables our customers in financial services to provide hyper-personalized experiences through the power of data science and context-aware computing. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- Great Place to Work® Certified
- Canada’s Top 50 Fintech Companies by Digital Finance Institute
- 2019 Technology Fast 50™ award winner by Deloitte Canada
- LinkedIn Top 15 Startup
What is the opportunity?
As the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be joining our People Operations team, with a focus on growing our organization across the globe. Reporting to the VP, People Operations you will enjoy the dynamics of a growth company, and have the opportunity to work with an organization disrupting the world of banking.
You will be responsible for supporting the end-to-end talent acquisition process. Sourcing, attracting and bringing great talent through the recruitment process.
This position requires a highly organized, motivated, and productive individual. The talent specialist should be continually building a pipeline of a qualified candidates for the future.
What will you do?
- Manage the full cycle of recruiting including job postings, sourcing, screening, scheduling and conducting interviews, reference checks, preparing offers, and onboarding new hires.
- Work closely with hiring managers to identify and understand qualifications and responsibilities for all open positions
- Develop a pipeline of qualified candidates by building and maintaining relationships through recruiting sources including candidates, employees, vendors, universities and colleges, etc.
- Mature the talent acquisition processes to establish an irresistible candidate experience
- Work with marketing to extend the reach of our organization’s brand to create a presence around our work culture and organizational opportunities
- Proactively seek market intelligence to create an effective sourcing strategy to identify, attract, and recruit top talent
- 5+ years experience with full-cycle recruiting, including for technical roles
- Proven experience in developing an organizational brand across the recruitment lifecycle
- Experience in developing sourcing plans
- Understanding of various roles within organizations
- Comfortable working with an ATS and extracting data to improve processes
- Knowledge of employment standards and legislation
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- A resourceful individual with a go-getter attitude
- Recruitment or related experience at a startup
- Experience recruiting for positions outside of Toronto, including the US and Europe
- Experience with attracting international technical talent
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking company surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers
- A rewarding career path with diverse and global opportunities for professional development
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Internal training to support your growth and enhance your skills
- Generous vacation policy
- Access to employer bonus programs
- Your choice between Mac and PC to customize your work station
Flybits empowers enterprises to connect with their customers more meaningfully through micro-personalized experiences, powered by contextual data. Flybits aggregates disparate sources of relevant public and proprietary data without technical hassle, enabling Fortune 500 organizations to build sophisticated and evolving customer engagement programs with ease. Leveraging unique and patent-protected AI and machine learning capabilities, experiences created through Flybits become increasingly effective in delivering success. From driving product awareness to offering virtual concierge-style services, enterprises across the globe are using Flybits to add significant value to the lives of their customers and preparing themselves for the new data economy.
Flybits is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Employment, recognition and advancement at Flybits are based solely on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We provide equal opportunity regardless of race (though currently we hire only humans), color, gender, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, age, religious affiliation (or lack thereof), sexual preference or orientation (or lack thereof), pregnancy status, medical condition, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will also make all reasonable accommodations to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and similar Canadian, State, and Provincial disability laws.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada