EVS Canada - Nespresso Professional & nunshen tea
This is an Outstanding Outside Sales Opportunity with competitive earnings and benefits potential for the right person! The Territory Manager will be responsible for the successful placement and implementation of the Nespresso professional brand, products and services ensuring aggressive B2B channel growth through the Office & HORECA segment in their territory.
Are you an outside sales professional that thrives in a robust and entrepreneurial environment? Does delivering solutions, building relationships and landing sales excite you? Do you like an open and collaborative work environment with lots of autonomy? If this sounds like you this could be a great role for you.
The Territory Manager will be responsible for the successful placement and implementation of the Nespresso professional brand and services ensuring aggressive B2B channel growth through the segment in their territory.
What you’ll do:
- Creates a sales pipeline, manage sales and execute performance.
- Ensure alignment across sales targets and goals.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to prospective customers.
- Directly manage multiple restaurants accounts ensuring excellence in execution and service.
- Align with the overall B2B Route-to-Market strategy
- Working closely with Management
- Ensure seamless delivery of Nespresso professional products and services.
- Prepare and deliver effective presentations
- Create a very successful close ratio.
- Proven commitment to 5 stars customer service and satisfaction.
What you’ll bring:
- Documented success in B2B foodservice sales.
- An ability to hit the ground running and to be adaptable.
- A positive, “can-do” attitude and customer focused approach to treat each one as a new
- Exceptional interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills as demonstrated by an ability to handle multiple priorities,
- Problem solve, and meet tight deadlines and targets.
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel and CRM’s.
- Strong negotiation skills in direct sales.
- Ambitious appetite for success.
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Meet the following Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) requirements and background check.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary, plus commission.
- Employer-paid pension plan.
- Benefits Package.
- 3-weeks’ vacation.
- Flexible work environment.
- Opportunity for entrepreneurial skill development.
- Growth opportunities from within
- Fun team building outings and events.
- Free coffee and tea!
- Convenient access by car.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity and if you feel you meet the hiring criteria, you can submit your resume and a few sentences as to why you think you’ll be great for this position.
We thank all interested applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. This position requires the successful completion of a criminal background check.
About the Company:
Nespresso story began over than 30 years ago with a simple but revolutionary idea – to create the perfect cup of coffee. An industry pioneer, Nestlé Nespresso has become an international reference for the highest quality coffee and an iconic symbol of refined elegance.
Food & Beverages
London, Ontario, Canada