Unit Manager, Administration
We’re looking for a Unit Manager to join our growing Administration team!
Reporting to the Director, Operations, the successful candidate will be a key member of the administrative management team for a period of 12 months. A successful Unit Manager, Administrative Support will demonstrate clear leadership abilities and attract, develop as well as retain administrative support clerks.
Office Location: Any West or Ontario Belair Offices
Here Are a Few Ways You’ll Make a Difference
- Effective coaching, including providing feedback to direct reports on behaviours and competencies and on ways to improve and manage efficiencies.
- Constructive monitoring of phone statistics for reception to ensure optimal productivity and capacity.
- Oversees employees across the West and Ontario, some travel will be required
- Confidence in overseeing and completing projects while collaborating with different departments.
- Effectively address and manage performance concerns within the contact center.
- Ensure effective career pathing and development plans in order to identify and develop talent.
- Encourage team synergy and promote change management to improve our tools, processes, and techniques for business success.
- University Degree or College Diploma
- Previous management, supervising, and leadership experience is required
- Knowledge of belair products, services, and processes is a strong asset
- Ability to coach, motivate, and develop staff
- Adept in utilising multiple Windows applications and other programs at the same time
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment
- Bilingualism is considered an asset
Here are a few reasons why others have joined our team:
- An award-winning, inspiring workplace that supports its people and recognizes great work
- Stimulating, challenging projects and development opportunities to help you grow your skills and career
- A comprehensive financial rewards program that recognizes your success
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Intact, our value of Respect is founded on seeing diversity as a strength, being inclusive and fostering collaboration. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive, accessible workplace where all individuals feel valued, respected and heard.
If we can provide a specific adjustment to make the recruitment process more accessible for you, please advise the Talent Acquisition partner who reaches out about the job opportunity and they will work with you to meet your needs.
As an employer and publicly traded financial services company, the best interests of our customers, employees and shareholders are important to us. We want Intact to be a great place to work! This means that internal and external candidates will be asked to consent to background checks so we can learn more about you. Please note that for positions with access to financial data or funds, your credit must be in good standing.
For internal candidates, you can apply for a posted position if you have been in your current position for at least 12 months and are performing at a satisfactory level. Please note we may have identified other internal candidates through our Employee Development Program, and that the selection process may also be opened to external applicants.
Eligibility to Work in Canada
It’s important that you are legally eligible to work in Canada at the time an offer of employment is made. You may be requested to provide proof of eligibility at that time.
This posting closes on March 26, 2021 at 11:59PM.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita ca.linkedin.com.