Universal Banker II
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You’ll Be Doing
As a member of the Personal and Business Banking team, you’ll work in a fast-paced Banking Centre where you’ll have a meaningful impact on the lives of our clients. As a Senior Financial Services Representative – Universal Banker, you’ll build relationships with clients, understand their goals, provide tailored service, and recommend the right products and solutions that will enable their financial success.
How You’ll Succeed
- Client Engagement – Meet with clients to understand their priorities, advise them on solutions, and provide a forward-looking financial plan. Use your knowledge of cash management, credit, investment and wealth protection to help clients meet their goals.
- Relationship Building – Engage in marketing and outreach activities to show clients you value them and their communities. Grow your network, deepen existing relationships, and collaborate with others to ensure clients are connected to the right people and opportunities.
- Leveraging Technology – Become a technology expert. Share your knowledge by introducing clients to our mobile banking applications, enabling them to better manage their banking needs.
Who You Are
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You’re driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You love to learn. You’re passionate about growing your knowledge, and you know that there is no limit to what you can achieve.
- You’re a certified professional. You have current accreditation and good standing Mutual Funds License (Canadian Securities Course or Investment Funds In Canada).
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need To Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Steveston & No. 5 Rd.Bnkng Cen
Information Technology and ServicesBankingFinancial Services
Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita ca.linkedin.com.