Waste Connections of Canada has an immediate opening for a Licensed Welder to join our team in Kitchener, ON. As a Welder, you will be building and performing repairs on metal containers. The Welder will ensure that work performed will meet all provincial regulations and standards, and WCC safety standards. This position is a 6 month contract.
Location: 139 Ardelt Avenue, Kitchener, ON
Pay rate:$28.36 per hour
Full Time With Benefits
- Company paid benefits
- RRSP – match
- Generous boot, uniform and tool allowance
- Certified Welder or Fabricator (Journeyman)
- 3-4 years of experience as a Heavy Duty Welding
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment tests
- Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures (TIG, MMA etc.)
- Experience in using electrical or manual tools (saws, squares, calipers etc.)
- Commercial Driving License is an asset
Duties And Responsibilities
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal or overhead)
- Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover and fix any flaws
Come, join a team environment, and colleagues who embrace a “work hard, play harder” culture. Our compensation package is competitive and comes with excellent benefits. You’ll also be associating yourself with a company that likes to lead by example through a strong presence in our local communities, charitable giving, sustainability initiatives, and more.
APPLY TODAY! Be part of a great team!
Waste Connections of Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Environmental ServicesLogistics and Supply ChainConstruction
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Por favor, para solicitar este trabajo visita ca.linkedin.com.